- Women’s creation and renewal of religious rituals: A strategy for addressing their marginality in traditional societies
- “Amen meals are so feminine”: Women’s creation and renewal of rituals
- Being the wife of a Torah scholar
- Open spaces? Perceptions of the internet among Ultra-Orthodox women working in computerized environments
- Forum of their own: Studying discussion forums of Ultra-Orthodox women online
- Women’s images in the Ultra-Orthodox (Haredi) press: 1948-2008
- “At ‘Amen Meals’ It’s Me and God” Religion and Gender: A New Jewish Women’s Ritual
- Gender, religion and new media: Attitudes and behaviours related to the internet among Ultra-Orthodox women employed in computerized environments.
- A forum of their own: Views about the internet among Ultra-Orthodox Jewish women who browse designated closed forums.
- The Medium Is the Danger: Discourse about Television among Amish and Ultra-Orthodox (Haredi) Women
- Negotiating agency: Amish and ultra-Orthodox women’s responses to the Internet
- The learners’ society: Continuity and change in characteristics of education and employment among Ultra-Orthodox (Haredi) women.